September 30, 2010
Rent the Runway is Fabulous! (with a promo code just for you)
Photo Credit: Courtesy of Rent the Runway
Rent the Runway's motto is "LOVE. WEAR. RETURN" and it is just that easy & we now have our very own PROMO CODE for a 10% discount!!! Type in SOPHISTICATES as the promo code from now until midnight on Friday, Oct. 29, and receive 10% off.
Rent the Runway (RTR) is the most exciting new secret in the fashion world. You might have seen the new girl Juliet with her RTR bag on Gossip Girl or maybe entered RTR & Rachel Zoe's Missoni giveaway. RTR is just so amazing!!! Here are the top 3 reasons to join:
1. Membership in Rent the Runway is free - all you have to do is sign up here. Rent the Runway allows you to rent top designers (including Catherine Malandrino, Lela Rose, Herve Leger, Rebecca Taylor, Kenneth Jay Lane) for only 10% of the retail price.
2. Select your items & schedule a delivery date. You get to select a FREE backup size to achieve perfect fit. The dresses and accessories are yours for 4 or 8 days!
3. Show up at your next big event (think sorority formal, friend's wedding, work event, your [27th] bday party...) with the most fabulous outfit and then return it in one of their prepaid packages - and as a plus they take care of dry cleaning.
Info on the 3 looks that were deemed perfect for Young Sophisticates,
by Young Sophisticates and RTR:
1. Robert Rodriguez Black Label Sequin Trim Empire Gown [Rental $100, Retail $695]
2. Milly Bow Belt Combo Lace Dress [Rental $50, $380]
3. Nina Ricci Rose Empire Sheath [Rental $300, Retail $2,490]
A big thank you to RTR for giving us the promo code.
Please leave a comment and tell us all what you got with the code.
Posted by Young Sophisticates at Thursday, September 30, 2010