Photo Credit: Emma Stone in Lanvin, via L'union Street
Photo Credit: Charlize Theron in Dior via glamour.com
My top three favorite Golden Globe gowns would have to be: Charlize Theron in Dior, Emma Stone in Lanvin, and Salma Hayek in Gucci.
These are three very different gowns - spanning the spectrum from soft, feminine Dior to dark, dramatic Lanvin, to metallic, embellished Gucci. The Gucci dress had an art deco feel to it, and if I was forced to choose an absolute favorite - I'd have to go with the Gucci gown.
Honorable mentions go to the following starlets:
- the beautiful Viola Davis (stunning in a sexy slitted Pucci one-shouldered gown);
- Jessica Alba (looking totally elegant in glamorous Gucci);
- Sofia Vergara (gorgeous in a navy blue Vera Wang strapless gown);
- Natalie Portman (making her triumphant return to the red carpet in an avant-garde hot pink Lanvin number);
- and the magnificent Nicole Kidman (wearing a studded Versace halter dress).
What were your favorite red carpet looks at the 2012 Golden Globes?